- Aged Care
- Enterprise Services
Managing your Cash Flow
“Selling as much as I can and writing as much new business as possible is all I need to worry about, right?”
Wrong. Did you know businesses can go under by growing too fast? The key is to have a sustainable business – that means writing business at profit margins and volumes sufficient to cover overheads. That also means, having a cashflow that will enable you to pay your bills when they need to be paid.
“You’re telling me I made $300,000 profit? Where did all the money go?”
If Guild Accountants had a dollar for each time that question was asked, we’d have a great Christmas party this year. Most owners understand sales but don’t always fully understand the cash flow cycle and the impact of having too much debt on the balance sheet.
At Guild Accountants, we take our clients on a journey to ensure that -
• You understand the cash that flows from your business each year
• You understand the impact of your debt load and the need to repay capital
• You know what your income tax obligations are and when they are due
• You are aware of how much you should take out of the business for yourself and how much you need to leave in
• You understand the drivers that improve or detract from cash flow
We call this process “balance sheet management” which we are sure you will agree is just as important as knowing how many sales you did yesterday and what your sales are. Having a sustainable business means you can continue to grow your business assets with confidence.
For further information please contact the Guild Accountants team on 1800 101 296 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org