- Aged Care
- Enterprise Services
With a controlled income stream, a fixed level of potential users (available beds) and escalating costs a viable strategy is essential to achieving sustainability and meeting your profit or service goals. We believe that being able to accurately predict cash streams allows operators to be more adept in managing resident’s accommodation and care requirements and this in turn improves sustainability and outcomes for all.
Our strategic advice provides answers to the following key questions: -
• What cash inflows are available for my facility?
• What are the requirements for eligibility to particular inflows?
• How much are the inflows?
• How will my inflows change in the future?
• How will the mix of residents change my inflows?
• And critically what opportunities are there to maximise these cash flows?
While the specific answers change from facility to facility all facilities need to ensure they match operating models to their strategy or purpose..
Ever changing government policies, transitional arrangements and grandfathering provisions create unique challenges to facility operators. The GA Aged Care Team assists Operators and Boards define strategy and ensure that operational plans reflect this strategy.
To find out more contact the Guild Accountants Aged Care Team on 1800 101 296 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.